Developer: Crayder Studios
Release date: December 16 2015 (Early Access), Q1 2017 (Full Release)
Regular Price: USD $11.99 (Early Access)
Wishmere is a stylized fighting game with time bending mechanics. Fight in a world where the ‘Wishmere’, an ancient order of heroes chosen by fate, are the last thing standing between the malevolent Doubt and his world conquest. Engage in combat with friends in local matches or conquer Doubt’s strongholds in the Base of Darkness mode.
- Fate: Bend time and capitalize by unleashing your time manipulation powers:
- Fate Advance: slow time down to a crawl and exert your will over your enemies.
- Fate Break: crush your opponent’s successful attacks by casting an interrupting shield.
- Edge: unique gauge-based character maneuvers that can change the face of battle.
- Boss Battles – a boss awaits you at the end of every stage, each with their own patterns, attacks and habits.
- Base of Darkness: upgrade your character-specific Skills and destroy over 30+ bases while avoiding the dreaded Fiend Rush: a horde of powered-up mindless enemies.
- Play up to 4 players: play with or against friends with up to 4 players.
- An honorary high school diploma from the awesome (but fictional and also destroyed) Hazelroad High.
Game Design, Sprites, Story & Narrative, Stage Assets
Programming, Sound Design, Marketing
Stage Art: Ice Wasteland, Space Station
Stage Art: Sewers
Jaime “Jaimito” Herrera